Sunday, January 24, 2010

New stuff is coming this week. I promise. My attorney said that I should assume a low profile until the district attorney decides if he is going to press charges. I'm not worried so far about any of my "followers" turning me in. I look at the 15 followers I have now and I think at least 12 of them have records themselves and at least one of them is now being sought by police.

Tomorrow I'm planning on working out with the Army ROTC. I've joined a contest at USU called "I'm the biggest fat loser in the world contest." I paid money to do this. I've seen how this turns out on TV. You win $250,000 and you get to rip up a picture of yourself when you were fat. This sounds very good to me.

I already did a mini Army ROTC boot camp for losers last week. I'll tell you about that later.

Can any of you out there tell me what happens when I do a post? Do you automatically get an update? I'm concerned that if I blog too often this will become like twitter on steroids for all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Why do you have to tattle that I'm sought by police? Hmmm, maybe it will get me out of my "volunteer" job at church...;)

    When you do a post, people with a blog reader (like Google Reader, for example) will see your blog name bolded in black letters, indicating your new post. People with email updates will receive an email. I'm not sure what happens for people who follow you as a favorite within their own blog, but I'd guess it's similar. All others won't know there's a new post unless they check your blog to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mishqueen - Thanks for the info. I don't know if this is the proper way to respond. Holly cow you are pretty. I'm honored to have you as a follower even if you have had trouble with the law.

    ReplyDelete